Sunday, August 13, 2017

Grant - 1st Birthday Pictures - Part 2

More of my favorite pictures from Grant's recent 1st birthday/cake smash photo shoot.  Part 1 is HERE.

We did a quick outfit change before the second part of the photo shoot... the cake smash.


They really do love each other... most days.





Ohhhhhh cake!

Perhaps he prefers chocolate?!?!


I had found an image online of a 1st birthday cake smash where the Dad holds the baby (covered in cake) over the cake upside down and I knew we had to re-create that shot with Grant, who LOVES to be upside down!  They turned out to be some of my favorite images from the entire shoot.






And you know a 1 year-old is done with pictures when it ends like this (but he did last for 45+ minutes, which is a miracle!)...

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!

No comments: