Thursday, May 11, 2017

Georgia's 6th Birthday - Part 2

After an exciting morning of birthday tball, we headed back home for some birthday lunch/cake/present opening.



Too many presents


Every year, there seems to be a "theme" to presents.  This year, Shopkins was far and away the winner!






video


The kid is SET for clothes, toys and so on for the next century or so!

As always, I had a water bottle label made to commemorate the big day...




After presents, it was cake time!  Have I mentioned how flipping proud I am of this creation?!?!  I mean, the kid is kinda cute too.











After cake and a quick clean-up, we were all dressed and ready to head to Bethesda to a party celebrating Nick's company, which was recently sold.  I don't think anyone could predict that it was going to be 90+ degrees at the end of April for the party.  Georgia managed to spend 99% of the party swimming in the pool!




Grant even had a twin at the party... Uncle Nick!  And they were both equally as sweaty too.






Someone had fun while sister swam the day away....








Looking for Georgia in the pool

Melting out in the heat!



Georgia, Grant and I snuck out of the party as the movie night portion began since we all needed to be up and ready for a big birthday party the next day.  We headed home and left Daddy there to close the party down.




The next day, we were jumping fools at Georgia's 6th birthday party at SkyZone...




Grant was intrigued

Of course, I had to make some cupcakes for the party, so I managed to copy a design off Pinterest.  Overall, not too shabby.  Maybe I'll open up my own nut-free bakery sometime soon!






video


video


Of course, as soon as we were back home, I found the birthday party hats!  So, I made everyone eat dinner with them on!!!






Another birthday in the books!  Onto 7 (sigh.....)



No comments: