Sunday, May 7, 2017

Georgia - Year in Review

I'm pretty good with making Shutterfly albums quarterly for the kids with all our family pictures, but I was struggling with how to incorporate all the videos we take too.  This weekend, I discovered Smilebox.  Approximately 12 hours later, I created my first video... Georgia's year in review!  My new goal is to create a video for the kids yearly with their "year in review" highlighting the big events... parties, holidays, visitors, milestones, etc.  Even better, I can email the video directly to Georgia's account (remember -  you can always email her at Georgia.Thoman@gmail.com) and she can always have the video.

I love how much she's grown this year... new adventures with dance, tball, Girl Scouts.  Grant arrived mid-way through last summer and she's an amazing big sister to him.  She's gone from barely being able to swim to the side of the pool to being a little fish.  She's learned how to read.  She skipped off to kindergarten and has loved every minute of it.  I'm so proud of the little girl that she's grown into this past year.

**Warning - the video is about 14 minutes long**










No comments: