Sunday, May 15, 2016

Spring in Pictures...

Life in pictures lately...

Spring t-ball is in full swing


Spring PreK picture


Who is this big girl and where did my baby go!?!?


We said goodbye to our 2013 Ford Explorer Limited and said hello to the 2016 Ford Explorer Sport


Luckily, we got the deck and all the plantings in before the 40 days/nights of rain started!


Our teammate at work returned from maternity leave.  We welcomed her back by decorating her office!


Just chilling in the back of the car grabbing some shade


Loves her Daddy


My future CNN reporter was so excited to vote in the primary elections here in MD!


Mother's Day always makes me recall those crazy weeks back in May 2011 when we spent all day every day in the NICU


Nick and Georgia treated me to two pairs of tieks for Mother's Day! 


My girl and I on Mother's Day 2016


It only took 2+ years to finally hang up the American flag in the front of the house!


My driveway is always beautified these days!


The artist hard at work


Mani/Pedi afternoon with the little lady

Playing hooky with Daddy to play at Port Discovery in Baltimore with Grandma/Grandpa this week


Practicing ballet moves with Grandma and Grandpa




No comments: