Saturday, November 14, 2015

The week in Review...

For some reason, the beginning of November always seems like the calm before the storm.  The crazy of Halloween has ended and the ramp up to Christmas has just begun (though I do admit to rocking out with Mariah Carey in the car this week - I mean, all she wants to Christmas is YOUUUUUUUUUU!).



My friend, Kelly, gave us this awesome turkey kit a few years back that lets you transition your pumpkin into a Thanksgiving turkey.  I just love seeing this guy on the front steps!


T-ball officially ended with Georgia's last game on Halloween morning.  Overall, she had a blast playing with her friends and the games were MUCH more entertaining than soccer from the parent perspective.  All of the kids' skills improved so much over the course of the season.









Georgia has been OBSESSED for just about forever with trains.  A trip to the local mall is never complete without a quick ride...








Speaking of the mall, we walked past a store that had a display of Christmas hats.  I'm still sad that Georgia wouldn't let me buy this for her!






My favorite little meme from the internet this week...



Am I the only one who apparently talks to myself?!!?


Georgia's class was studying manners this week and earned tickets for every act of "kindness" and display of "politeness" at school all week long.  When I picked up the rock star on Friday afternoon, she informed me that she had earned herself 6 tickets and selected these "cool sunglasses" from the prize box.  She didn't take them off for hours, including well after sunset...






I randomly decided to "go dark" last week and become a brunette for fall.  Still not sure how I feel about it...










No comments: