Friday, May 15, 2015

My Georgia Peach - Part 2...

I'm just oohing and aahing over our recent photo shoot with Labor of Love Photography.  I recapped the first half of our pictures earlier this week

Back to some of my favorites from the batch...





The azaleas in the park were beyond amazing on the morning our pictures were taken.  I couldn't get over their color!












The next two shots are just incredible.  Georgia really does look like a fairy princess alone in Tinker Bell's world.  Crazy that this was in a small garden in Kensington!






After we finished up in the park, we headed over to Antique Row to take some pictures in front of the colorful store fronts...



 
 
 
Georgia wanted to check out this chair, so Miss Stacey plopped her up there...


 





Then Miss G grabbed her sunglasses out of my purse and decided to become a total diva...








And my absolute favorite new picture...




Now just to figure out which ones I'm ordering, how many, sizes, etc.  As always, we are so pleased with the pictures.  We love Stacey!!  If you are local and looking for a photographer, we highly recommend her.




No comments: