Wednesday, May 13, 2015

My Georgia Peach - Part 1...

Last week, I got the BEST early Mother's Day present... the pictures from our yearly photo shoot with Stacey from Labor of Love Photography!

Every time that we do pictures with Stacey, I'm blown away by her talent and how perfectly she captures our family in her pictures. 

My favorites include (and these were TOUGH to pick!)...








Can you believe that THIS was the same chair from 3 years ago...




The area around antique row in Kensington was a fabulous location for pictures - the train station, store fronts, gardens, parks, etc.  We may have even borrowed a local house's white picket fence!





Stacy always has fun little props to use in the pictures...





 
















Yup, too many to fit into one post.  Check back later this week for my remaining favorites.  Meanwhile, I'll just be drooling over all of these pictures!!



No comments: