Thursday, September 25, 2014

I met the Queen...

Big news, friends.... I officially met the Queen.  Queen Elizabeth and I spent some time together recently and she was kind enough to pose for some pics.  We're so close, she even lets me call her "Lizzie."  Meet my new friend...


Her ears are sooooooo cuddly!



Miss Lizzie is Kate and Chan's new puppy.  Kate has wanted a corgi for as long as I can remember and now she's here!  I got to catch up with Kate last week while Chan was out of town for business.   It was a gorgeous late summer night in DC - the perfect night to eat dinner outside and grab some gelato while walking around.  



We may have stopped for some gelato too...

After dinner, we headed back to Kate's apartment to free Lizzie from her crate and engage in some puppy playtime.  There is nothing quite like a welcome from an excited puppy...



video



I somehow managed to make it back to the 'burbs without dog-napping Lizzie, but I definitely offered to dog-sit whenever our travel loving friends head out of town!




No comments: