It's getting harder and harder to remember the day of her actual birth three years ago today. Luckily, I blogged about it!
Those NICU nurses made some interesting predictions about our feisty little peanut way back in the day. Most, if not all, seemed to have come true! She is 100% passionate... about everything... good or bad! Georgia feels emotions all the way. There is no middle ground. She is spirited and independent. She is a loyal friend who loves deeply and madly. She gives the best hugs and her "I love you" could melt even Elsa's frozen heart (yes, total "Frozen" reference).
Her likes at age 3...
- Anything purple or pink
- Anything Minnie, Mickey, Pluto, Goofy, etc.
- "Frozen" (particularly "Let It Go!")
- "Cars" - McQueen still rules!
- Trains and train tracks
- $1 bills - she gets quite angry if she gets a card and there is no money in there (Sorry!)
- Reading and being read to
- Taking showers
- Chicken nuggets, especially dino or letter shapes
- Snow peas
- Cocoa Loco bars from Enjoy Life
- Coloring, especially with big girl markers -- but she only likes to use one color/page
- Singing in the car, but we're not allowed to sing along too!
- Pharrell's "Happy"
- Dinner rolls (she ate her body weight in them at Disney!)
- Watching videos of herself
- Helping, which is really defined as her attempting to help you and increasing the length of any project by threefold!
- iPad, iPhone, any other electronic device
- Tinker Bell
- Dance class
- Soccer class
- Playing with our neighbors - Jeyson, Juliet - and her other friends in the neighborhood
- Riding her bikes
- Cuddle time with Daddy before bed
- Sleep (Thank god, this kid still LOVES to sleep!)
And so much more than I'm sure I'm forgetting at the moment!
Happy birthday, G!