Monday, March 3, 2014

Snow Day #4,085,403

Well, it might be a slight exaggeration, but it certainly does FEEL like we've had 4 million snow days this year.  I'm not complaining now, especially since I'm still hopeful that the state will waive some of the days and we won't be in school until mid-July.  Here's hoping to state waivers...

In the meanwhile, a little mini photo dump from whatever has been left on my phone or camera from the past week or so.




My new little cleaning partner --- I love that she loves to clean!  





An instagram shot - G and I had "girls night" while Daddy was out playing poker with friends.  Popcorn, a movie and my little cutie = a perfect Saturday night in our house!





Batter up!  


Perhaps all the snow has confused Georgia because "The Polar Express" obsession is still going strong at our house and shows no sign of diminishing anytime soon.  Although we took her to see "Frozen" yesterday at the movie theater and the child did not blink for 2 hours.  She barely moved a muscle the entire time and cried when she realized that it was over!






Georgia seems to be aiming to star in the next "Little Mermaid" movie.  Maybe we'll let Disney know that she is available.  Total break-out star potential!










No comments: