Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Random October Review ...

I uploaded pics from my iPhone and camera this weekend, which means I found lots of photos that I had already forgotten taking.  If you follow us on Instagram, you may have already seen some of these.  So, the past few weeks in review...



Thanks for my new pumpkin hat, stickers and book, Auntie Sherrie, Uncle Ken and Abby!



Georgia was overjoyed to discover that the new Wegman's has the BEST kid shopping carts - they are race cars!!  She literally beeped at everyone in the place and yelled, "Outta my way!"  Check out the bruises on the kid - she fell into the toy box a few weeks back and a nice bruise showed up in the middle of her forehead this week.  Then, she fell at school and scraped her nose and upper lip.  Definitely a topsy toddler!!



Beep!  Beep!  


We checked out the new Panera in town too and Georgia was so excited to munch away on her allergy-safe blueberry bagel...









Back at home, I finally discovered who was stealing our ripe strawberries...



Not only did this brazen guy steal some strawberries, he also scored some of my last tomatoes!


After our abnormally warm temperatures a few weeks back, last weekend was rainy and cold, so we hunkered down to watch a Disney movie and Mommy/Daddy enjoyed a few drinks...







I'm so glad we have fabulous neighbors.  I'm especially happy that they don't mind when my daughter helps herself to the items inside their garage (luckily, their son does the same in our garage, so it's an even trade!)...



Firefighter G!



Nick came home early one night last week to mow the lawn and Georgia was super excited to help out Daddy with the yard work...







Georgia has her last few dance sessions this month.  She was the only 2 year old enrolled in the class, so she got to move up and dance with the "big girls" in the 3's class.  She is always so proud on Monday mornings to wear her dance gear to school...







I scored Georgia a new monkey hat ridiculously cheap last week online and she was happy to wear it all around the house the day that it arrived...












Georgia discovered a new love for green beans...







We are still serenaded every night by our little rock star in training...







Don't worry, she gets lots of practice singing during waking hours too...













No comments: