Wednesday, August 28, 2013

1st Day Blues!

Although I officially went back to work full-time last week for teacher work days, the first day of school for the kiddos in our county in Maryland was this past Monday.  Georgia has been in daycare sporadically throughout the summer and was back full-time last week, but I decided we should still do a quick "1st day picture session" for the 2013-2014 school year on Monday morning.  BIG mistake!!

First off, Grumpy was in no mood to even get out of bed...




video



I then may have asked her something along the lines of, "Georgia, can I take your picture?"  The response was clear.  Very clear.  Crystal clear.  "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"  Gotcha.  







I finally managed to convince her to at least show me that she was two years old... still with a puss on her face!







Then she realized she was wearing a dress and that caused a whole different meltdown!






As close as we could get to a smile...







And then I must have done something terribly wrong, like tell her that I loved her!







I guess I can just settle for a few candid shots on the way out the door...














I could just eat that curl - it is beyond adorable!!!  I'm going to miss her "humidity curls" this winter.








No comments: