Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Mimi to the Rescue!

Overall, my recovery from gallbladder surgery has been fairly easy and progressing smoothly.  However, the one lingering challenge is not being "allowed" to lift up Georgia for one month. We'll see how long that lasts.  I've already been declared a horrible patient for  not following doctor's orders by several people living under my roof!

 Thankfully, Mimi flew in the day after my surgery and has been with us the past two weeks.  Poor Mimi - Georgia spends her days bossing her around and telling her what to do.  "Right here, Mimi!"  "Over there, Mimi!"  "Mimi, stop talking!"  "Help, Mimi!"  "Sit down.  Stand up.  Let go!"  Etc.  Etc.  Etc.  Even Georgia's buddy living next door yells out for help and asks for "Mimi!"  Mimi has become part maid, part sherpa, part chef, part lifeguard, and more.  




My two nurses!





"Push me, Mimi!"






"Roll it, Mimi!"






"Get in, Mimi!"





"Say hi, Mimi!"





"More water, Mimi!"














Since I feel pretty much back to normal these days, Nick and I even managed to sneak out last weekend for a quick date night!  Mimi to the rescue!









No comments: