Monday, July 8, 2013

Made For Blogging...

I have such fun news today... My godson, Nathan, has started his own blog called Mad for Books.  Nathan is one of the smartest guys I know, especially considering he is only 10 years old.  This your chance to read some of his book reviews before the kiddo hits MIT or Harvard in a few short years.  He is truly mad for books and loves to read.  I can still remember his Mom calling me when he was just a little guy because he swore he read Harry Potter and she wasn't quite sure whether he was telling the truth or not.  A few comprehension questions later and he passed my test!  

You'll notice a new link on the right hand side of my page with a link to his blog.  Please check it out and leave him a comment letting him know what you think of his book reviews!  I am so proud that the blogging bug has caught another family member!!




Nathan reading to Georgia last week



1 comment:

Nathan Brodeur said...

Thanks for sharing the information about my blog, Auntie!