Monday, June 10, 2013

2nd Birthday Photo Shoot...

On Mother's Day, we had our annual family photo shoot with Stacey from Labor of Love Photography.  You may recall that she did the photos when Georgia first came home from the NICU for our newborn shoot and then did last year's 1st birthday photos.  It always amazes me the pictures she ends up with in the end.  This year was no less surprising!  The morning of Mother's Day was unseasonably cold here... as in, ridiculously cold for a Maryland May morning.  It was muddy and we were sinking into the dirt from a deluge of rain that occurred the previous day.  As we left the shoot, I said to Nick, "Well, hopefully we'll get one or two good pictures of Georgia!"  

By now, I should have more faith in Stacey because yet again, she gave us so many great shots.  It's hard to pick my favorites, but these are on my list for now...

















































































Stay tuned for more faves tomorrow...



2 comments:

Alyssa Kent said...

these are simply gorgeous!!!

Jess said...

Beautiful family! And your daughter is so adorable. I could totally see boys adoring her when she grows up.