Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Countdown to 0...

Only five more days until Georgia is officially due.  Should we have a party to celebrate?!!?


It's my party and I'll cry if I want to?!?!



Much happier (yet leaning) baby

On the sleep front... last night was fairly rough.  Georgia was an unhappy camper until almost 12:30am.  She finally fell asleep for a few hours after many tricks from myself and Nick.  It seems as though she is having a lot of belly discomfort lately.  No one seems to know if that is related to the reflux, the surgery, or just part of "being Georgia."  The pediatrician's office said we could try some over the counter gas medications, so those might be our next stop.  Nick also tried out a new holding technique that was recommended...




Hang on tight!

Crazy, but she doesn't seem to mind it too much!


On the sleep deprivation front... when one goes to the post office to specifically drop off a netflix dvd, they should not arrive home with the netflix dvd still sitting on their passenger seat!  We'll try that again tomorrow.  I'm pointing the blame at the US Postal system for not yet installing mailboxes on our street.  Meaning, if you want your mail, you have to go to the post office to pick it up.  Not the easiest thing to do with a newborn in tow!!  And no sign of getting a mailbox anytime soon.  I'm ready to unionize the neighborhood and start a pick-up brigade.  I'm sure the neighbor with a 4 month old would also appreciate it.

I want to send a huge thank you to everyone who took the time to go over to the Labor of Love website to comment on the blog post and help us each free prints!  A special thanks to...

Janet
Mom
Lisa
Jan
Becky
Linda
Sherrie
Aunt Polly
Aunt Elaine
Susan
Kristen
Muscato Family
Cathi
Julie
Marsha
Mary Grace
Kevin
Ray
Paige
Abby
Joan
Joan
Melissa
Kate
Doris
Beth
Jenny
Andrew

Hope I didn't leave anyone out!

I also have to send a huge thank you to my childhood friend, Lauren, who sent us this fabulous sign for Georgia's room...




The colors were perfect and I love the little Maryland blue crab touch.  To see more of her work, visit:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Seaglass-Signs/184314418256639





And the cuteness for the day...



Photo courtesy of Labor of Love Photo

No comments: