Sunday, April 24, 2011

Some Easter treats...

I know we specifically asked for no Easter surprises or treats from the Easter bunny today, but we did get a few things of note...

The first was that I got a shower!!!!  I know - not typically a big deal.  But, when you are only allowed to shower every 7-10 days, it's big news.  I think Nick may have gotten sprayed with more water than I did, but it feels great to smell and feel like me again.  My new stylist (aka - the hubby) did a great job styling my hair.  In fact, I think he's getting a little cocky with the blow drying skills.  Housekeeping walked in while Nick was working on my hair so he asked the guy if he was his 11:30 appointment!

My mom found an Easter purse for the baby in the hospital gift shop last week (she is bribing the baby for every good strip she gives us!)...


Baby's 1st purse


My (newly engaged!) good friend Kate came to visit me yesterday and brought a gift for Baby Girl...

Bunny slippers



2 comments:

Sherrie Feffer-Thoman said...

Great treats (hoping for chocolate for you this week!!) and very happy to know Nick's hair styling is improving. I have a feeling DQ will require it when she's old enough to ask too!

Happy showering!
XO

KC said...

So glad to hear about the shower! Chan and I want to come visit later this week so you and DQ better stay put. xoxo