Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Released for Good Behavior

After 5+ hours on the monitor, I've been freed.  I like to call it "released for good behavior."  Baby decided to cooperate after being monitored carefully all morning.  I'm starting to think that DQ is an appropriate nickname - "Drama Queen" and "Dip Queen."  If only I was allowed a Dairy Queen blizzard, life would be grand!

We're already planning our adventure for tonight - trying to wash my hair in a bucket with my head hanging over the edge of the bed!!  I'm days away from sporting Bob Marley dreads, so something must be done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm picturing a good Irish Catholic girl w/ strawberry blonde dreads..... your girl sure knows how to behave when she is being watched!! -- Don't fall off the bed!!...:):)

Cathi C.