Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Little Things...

The absolute highlight of my day yesterday was that I got my hair washed!!!!  I know, it's the little things.  Nick and I had been googling how to wash hair when on strict bedrest and came up with a few ideas.  We asked Jan/Bruce to bring us a few items from home, including a bucket and a metal basin we use to hold drinks/wine/beer during parties.  So while Nick was at work yesterday, Jan washed my hair.  We figured out how to lift the bed, hang my head off the edge, and then use the buckets to shampoo and condition my rat's nest!  We didn't get many action photos, but Bruce managed to snap a photo of the after party (aka - the blow out).





I can't even begin to describe how amazing it was to have clean hair again.  God bless herbal essence shampoo and conditioner!

1 comment:

Sherrie Feffer-Thoman said...

love it Jenn! Yet, I was hoping to see a picture of you in dreads! :)