Thursday, April 28, 2011

Another Long Day...

A lot has happened in 24 hours around here...

My mom is back in town!

There have been umpteen tornado warnings and watches. The very last thing I need is a tornado this week!

I am on continuous monitoring on the baby heart monitor, which means tied down all day.

Because I'm on continous monitoring, I got to take a ride to the sonogram office in the comfort of my hospital bed. Very "Grey's Anatomy!" No more wheelchair for me.

As of this morning, the sonogram showed no fluid around the baby. So, every time she moves, she is sitting on her cord, which causes a decreased heart rate. So I'm now not allowed to eat anything in case I need an emergency c-section at any point.

Does DQ not understand that this is not in the plans for the day?!? I have big plans to watch the royal wedding from my bed tomorrow morning and not visiting my daughter in the NICU!!

4 comments:

Sherrie Feffer-Thoman said...

Ok DQ...listen to your Mommy! Be a good girl and stay put.

I am very excited to become an aunt to your little girl...but i can wait! No rush DQ, no rush!


You are all in my prayers and positive thoughts!

Love,
Sherrie

Anonymous said...

Hold on Baby Girl(and Mommy)- be a good girl and stay put a little longer. We want to see you but not yet!!!!

Love,
Jacquie

Anonymous said...

We hope that DQ can wait until after the royal wedding...we send our love and best wishes.

-Etty and Janet

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn,
Carrie, Kristen & I are thinking about you and Nick and your beautiful baby girl & praying like mad! You're doing a great job, under very difficult circumstances, take care. Love Aunt Polly