Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Permits

The GOOD NEWS... our house is now officially on the books with the permit office in Montgomery County. 

The BETTER NEWS... 3 out of the 13 permits have been approved and issued.  I'm not sure what a "roadside tree law review" means, but I like that it's approved!  Bring on the trees.

The BEST NEWS... all 3 of those permits were issued today, so we're hoping the rest fall into line quickly.  I'm not holding out much hope for construction to actually start right on November 15th , but we'd love for it to happen sometime this month.

The BAD NEWS... our builder gave us the website for us to log in and check on the progress of the permits.  I realize that I may have a little bit of a stalking problem - I only checked the site 10 times today. 

What's that expression about a watched pot?!??

1 comment:

Bruce said...

I love reading your blog. It makes a feel we are there watching nothing happening along with you! Soon there will be progress...more than a cleared lot, I promise.